CALL US: 1300 653 522 - ORDERS DISPATCHED WITHIN ONE BUSINESS DAY
Knee injuries can often result from activities that are strenuous, whether they are on the sporting field, from occupational activities or in the workplace. Providing support to your entire bodyÂ weight, it is important to protect and support your knee area. RehaCareÂ Â range of knee support products, including braces and straps provide your knee and surrounding ligament area with effective support during sporting activities, or when recovering from an injury or persisting chronic pain.
Some of our popular products include the Neo G open and closed knee support braces which use heat therapy to provide compression and support to knee pain and ligament injuries. It utilises metal spiral stays to help support the knee complex whilst still allowing open knee support, in the form of controlled and flexible movement. They are anatomically designed to relieve pressure and promote stability by eliminating glide and twisting at the knee.
Regardless of how serious the pain is, RehaCare ensures that our range of knee support products can help with reducing the pain of injured knees, and is an especially effective post-surgery rehab tool. If you suffer from chronic knee pain, our knee braces are the perfect product for alleviating the symptoms of arthritic and meniscus pain, so be sure to check out our selection of products today!
Airflow Calf SupportRated 5.00 out of 5$24.95
- Helps with strains and sprains
- Helps support injured or weak calves during sporting or occupational activities
- Slimline and lightweight support with Multi Zone Compression provides a snug yet flexible fit, helping warm muscles
- The Specialist breathable fabric helps control moisture during intense activities. The support fits the Left or Right side and is Unisex
Closed Knee SupportRated 5.00 out of 5$45.00
- The Neo G Closed Knee Support is a rehabilitation tool that provides compression and support to the knee area without restricting movement.
- Helps with strains, sprains and instability
- Supports and stabilizes post injury and weak or arthritic knees during occupational and sporting activities
- Heat therapeutic neoprene helps warm muscles and joints
- The product is a Universal Size (one size fits most) with adjustable support
- It is a Unisex product that fits Left or Right knee
- It is compatible with the Hot & Cold Therapy Disc
Calf and Shin Splint Brace Compression SupportRated 5.00 out of 5$39.95
- The Neo G Calf and Shin Splint Support helps alleviate pain from strains and sprains
- Helps support injured or weak calves/shins during occupational and sporting activities
- Contains a Heat Therapeutic neoprene material helps warm muscles
- The product is a Universal Size (one size fits most), provides adjustable support, fits the Left or Right leg
- Registered with Medicines and Healthcare Products Regulatory Agency, UK as a Class 1 Medical Device
Sold OutKNEE PATELLA BANDRated 5.00 out of 5$24.95
- The Neo G Patella Band helps with conditions like patellar tendonitis and allows for patellar tracking.
- It is constructed from heat therapeutic neoprene with a premium quality silicone insert for added protection, compression and stabilization.
- The product is a Universal Size (one size fits most), provides adjustable support, fits the Left or Right knee and is Unisex.
Out of stock
Knee Support (Open Patella)Rated 5.00 out of 5$44.95
OPEN KNEE SUPPORT (OPEN PATELLA) Code 885
The Neo G Open Knee Support offers dynamic support and adjustable compression to the knee complex without restricting movement. The open patella design with stitched buttress helps with patellar tracking whilst providing added support and helping with overall stability by eliminating glide and twisting at the knee. Weight bearing pressure during movement is more evenly distributed over the joint helping with arthritic and meniscus pain. The durable, heat therapeutic neoprene helps with arthritic knees, chronic aches and stiffness.
NEOG ITB StrapRated 5.00 out of 5$35.00
The Neo G ITB Strap is a heat therapy support featuring a premium quality silicone pad for vibration dampening as well as offering extra comfort and targeted compression around the knee. The ITB strap has been specifically designed to ease the lateral knee pain caused by Iliotibial Band Friction Syndrome (ITBS) commonly found in runners. The heat therapeutic neoprene helps relieve muscular aches and general joint stiffness, whilst the adjustable strap can be altered by the individual for a custom fit. It is a low profile, lightweight, band support that can be worn under everyday clothes or during activity with minimum discomfort
NEO-G THIGH & HAMSTRING SUPPORTRated 5.00 out of 5$45.00
- The Neo G Thigh and Hamstring Support helps quadriceps and hamstring strains/sprains.
- It helps minimise effects of muscle overuse and provide support during occupational and sporting activities.
- Its heat therapeutic neoprene helps warm muscles.
- The product is a Universal Size (one size fits most), provides adjustable support, fits the Left or Right leg, is Unisex and is compatible with the Hot & Cold Therapy Pack.
Stabilised Open Knee SupportRated 5.00 out of 5$79.95
- Helps with strains, sprains, instability and patellar tracking in the knee
- Supports and stabilize injured, weak or arthritic knees during occupational and sporting activities
- Interchangeable metal spiral stays on either side help provide flexible support and the open patella design and stitched buttress help give reinforced support to the patella
- The product is a Universal Size (one size fits most), provides adjustable support, fits the Left or Right knee, is Unisex and is compatible with the Hot & Cold Therapy Disc
Stabilized Hinged Open Knee SupportRated 5.00 out of 5$99.95
NEO-G STABILIZED HINGED OPEN KNEE SUPPORT (OPEN PATELLA) Code 894
The Neo G Hinged Open Knee Support offers a two point geared hinge system to help control flexion and extension movements whilst helping reduce unwanted medial and lateral instability. The open patella area helps with patellar tracking problems. Featuring three adjustable straps, the support helps provide maximum joint protection and stability, making it suitable for use during rehabilitation following trauma or surgery.